Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with rows and columns, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- When working with tables,…it's likely you're not going to guess correctly…every time at the number of columns…and rows you're going to require,…so you may need to know how to add…and remove columns and rows.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…You will have had to created the same table…I have here on my screen in the previous movie…if you want to be able to follow along,…but you can follow along with your own tables…if you have one.…I'm going to go over to this row here…where we see 10:45 until noon…we can schedule things for this three-day event.…
I'm going to click anywhere in that row.…I need another row above this,…so in between 9 to 10:30 and 10:45,…I need to insert that break.…So I go up to the Table tab on the ribbon.…There's an Insert section here…where I can insert rows above, below,…or insert columns to the left or right.…I want one above, that's the first button.…Give it a click, I have a new row inserted.…So I can type in Break.…I think I need another one in the afternoon.…
I can click anywhere in the row…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.