Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with pages and subpages, part of OneNote for Mac Essential Training (Office 365).
- Just as we can break a notebook into…multiple sections to help us stay organized,…within a section, we can also break that up into…multiple pages and, in fact, in a page…we can have sub-pages.…That's what we're going to do right now…and we're going to do it with our travel section…of our business notebook.…So if you've been following along with me…you probably have a business notebook…and a travel tab.…In here, we have our one default, untitled page,…and a cursor flashing in the top left corner…waiting for us to type.…
You can follow along with any notebook…in any section if you'd like.…Alright, so maybe our first page in this…particular section called Travel should…deal with a trip we have coming up to San Francisco.…So we'll type in Trip to San Francisco.…Notice as I type in the title, it appears over here…on the right hand side as the name of my page.…Press enter or return and your cursor starts…flashing down below, you've locked it in.…That's the name of your new page.…
Now if we wanted to add another page…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.