Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with pages and sub-pages, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- Just as we can break up a notebook into separate sections,…we can break up sections into specific pages,…even create subpages,…and that's what we're gonna focus on in this movie.…So if you've been following along with me,…we have our Business Notebook with multiple sections.…Let's go to the Travel Section, click that Tab,…and we see the default Untitled page…that is created for us when we add a new section.…It's Untitled until we give it a title.…Notice the flashing cursor above the date,…this is where the title goes.…
So, let's say this is going to be our Trip to San Francisco.…Notice the name over here in our Navigation Pane…has changed from Untitled to Trip to San Francisco,…and now, down below we can click anywhere to start typing.…But let's say for our trip to San Francisco…we're going to have information about car rental,…hotel, flights, well, we might want to create subpages…to keep some of that information separate.…We can do that by going to the page itself…over here on the right hand side and right clicking.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.