This video will show how to work with shared calendars in Outlook. Llook at how to access calendars in an Office 365 group and explore the options for creating new appointments in shared calendars.
- [Instructor] In this movie I want to explore…another feature that Office 365 groups…bring to Outlook on the web, and that is shared calendars.…This particular feature does not work…directly with the Outlook desktop application,…but hang with me even if you do depend…on the desktop application, because you may still…get what you need.…I'm starting on the main Office 365 website,…and from here I want to click on the Calendar tile.…That takes me to the Calendar interface…of Outlook on the web.…I'm in the week view, so I can just focus on this week.…
Also, my sidebar on the left is fully expanded.…If you do not see this sidebar,…there's a button right here which you can use…to collapse and expand the sidebar.…I want the sidebar visible so that we can see…my list of calendars over here on the left side.…Under the category Your calendars…you should at least see one calendar…with the name Calendar.…You may have others if you've set others up,…but also if you scroll down a bit,…you'll see a category called Groups.…Here I can see a list of all of the Office 365 groups…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Office 365 accounts and tools
- Office 365 Groups and SharePoint
- Choosing the right tools for your collaboration needs
- Working with shared calendars in Outlook
- Making video and audio calls with Skype for Business
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Editing and co-authoring files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Choosing a location to store files
- Sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files in Teams