Join Andrew Bettany for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Microsoft Cloud Services: Troubleshooting Online Services.
- [Instructor] Before you get started, there are a few things you need to know. In this course, I will focus on Microsoft Online Services which are provided as part of Office 365, and I'll sprinkle in some networking troubleshooting and tools and wizards for you to see behind the scenes of OneDrive for Business and Skype for Business Online. There will be lots of demos for you to see and how to complete the configurations that I'll cover. If you already use any of the Microsoft Online Services such as Office 365 or OneDrive for Business, then that will certainly help you.
You can find instructions on how to create a demo environment for Office 365 by signing up for a free trial subscription so you can carry out some of the activities that we will cover. The course Microsoft Cloud: Explore Cloud Services should help with that. In addition, you should have a good understanding of IT concepts, such as the internet, cloud, and email. Then you should be in good shape. This course can help fill out your practical knowledge of troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 and hone your skills working with users who need assistance when they run into problems with cloud services.
- Common sign-in issues and resolutions
- Network connectivity tools
- Installing and running the Microsoft Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant tool
- Troubleshooting Exchange ActiveSync
- Outlook profile repair
- Troubleshooting OneDrive for Business issues
- Delegated mailbox issues
- Troubleshooting common Office 365 SharePoint problems
- Common Skype for Business Online problems