Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] Before you watch this course…I do recommend that you get familiar…with some key concepts and core concepts…that will help you as you build…on your Office 365 knowledge.…Specifically, I suggest that you get familiar…with networking concepts.…Networking concepts such as name resolution,…authentication, these types of concepts…will help you along the way as you get to know…how you connect to Office 365 and…how emails get received and delivered by Office 365.…As well, office applications and security principles…will be key and core concepts…that will help you in Office 365.…
For example, understanding how office applications work…and coexist together.…How you authenticate to your office applications…whether they're online or on-premises…and how you authenticate to services that are on-premises.…These security principles,…along with your office applications…and how those two coexist within an on-premise network…will help you in building on to your knowledge…for Office 365 in the cloud.…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services