Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365: Manage Clients and End-User Devices.
- [Instructor] Before taking this course, it would be helpful if you had a working knowledge of Office 365 and the Office applications.
- Restricting self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus
- Restricting and revoking activation
- Self-provisioning Windows Store apps and Office for Mac
- Managing deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Enabling telemetry
- Deploying agents
- Configuring Outlook, Skype, and Office Online
- Implementing authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Office 365: Implement Identities for SSOwith Sharon Bennett1h 1m Intermediate
1. Manage User-Driven Client Deployments
2. Manage IT Deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
3. Set Up Telemetry and Reporting
4. Plan for Office Clients
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.