Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365: Configure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for End Users.
- [Instructor] Before beginning this course, you should have a basic understanding of Office 365, a basic understanding of Exchange Online, a basic understanding of Skype for Business and be comfortable with using PowerShell.
- Changing the default and reply-to email addresses
- Managing SIP addresses
- Creating resource mailboxes
- Creating external contacts
- Creating distribution lists
- Creating and applying retention policies for Exchange mailboxes
- Configuring Skype for Business Online communication settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/13/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating Office 365 groups, delegating permissions using the Office 365 portal and Windows PowerShell, and migrating public folders.
1. Configure Additional Email Addresses for Users
Importing new users3m 29s
2. Create and Manage External Contacts, Resources, and Groups
3. Configure Personal Archive Policies
4. Configure Skype for Business Online End-User Communication Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.