Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365: Configure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for End Users.
- [Instructor] Before beginning this course, you should have a basic understanding of Office 365, a basic understanding of Exchange Online, a basic understanding of Skype for Business and be comfortable with using PowerShell.
- Changing the default and reply-to email addresses
- Managing SIP addresses
- Creating resource mailboxes
- Creating external contacts
- Creating distribution lists
- Creating and applying retention policies for Exchange mailboxes
- Configuring Skype for Business Online communication settings