Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365: Configure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for End Users.
- [Instructor] Before beginning this course, you should have a basic understanding of Office 365, a basic understanding of Exchange Online, a basic understanding of Skype for Business and be comfortable with using PowerShell.
- Changing the default and reply-to email addresses
- Managing SIP addresses
- Creating resource mailboxes
- Creating external contacts
- Creating distribution lists
- Creating and applying retention policies for Exchange mailboxes
- Configuring Skype for Business Online communication settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/13/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating Office 365 groups, delegating permissions using the Office 365 portal and Windows PowerShell, and migrating public folders.