Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365: Implement Identities for SSO.
- This course is designed for IT professionals that want to learn how to plan for ADFS installation and management, and those that are planning to complete exam 70-346. Throughout the course I'll assume you have some IT experience and understand DNS, Networking, Active Directory, and Office 365. If you are not familiar with any of these topics, check out the courses, Managing DNS Essential Training, Installing, Configuring, and Administering Active Directory, and Deploying Office 365, for additional training.
This course will cover all of the exam objectives, and where possible, I will provide additional real life details, tips and tricks.
Here, system admins will learn how to implement and manage federated identities for single sign-on in Office 365. Microsoft Certified Trainer Sharon Bennett shows how to plan for an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), install the AD FS role on Windows Server 2012 R2, and install and manage AD FS proxy servers.
Note: This training course maps to the Implement and Manage Federated Identities for SSO domain for Microsoft Certification exam 70-346.
- Planning for AD FS
- Sizing your infrastructure
- Configuring clients
- Installing the AD FS role
- Managing your servers
- Installing and configuring the AD FS proxy
- Tips for taking Microsoft Certification exam 70-346