Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365: Implement Identities for SSO.
- This course is designed for IT professionals that want to learn how to plan for ADFS installation and management, and those that are planning to complete exam 70-346. Throughout the course I'll assume you have some IT experience and understand DNS, Networking, Active Directory, and Office 365. If you are not familiar with any of these topics, check out the courses, Managing DNS Essential Training, Installing, Configuring, and Administering Active Directory, and Deploying Office 365, for additional training.
This course will cover all of the exam objectives, and where possible, I will provide additional real life details, tips and tricks.
Here, system admins will learn how to implement and manage federated identities for single sign-on in Office 365. Microsoft Certified Trainer Sharon Bennett shows how to plan for an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), install the AD FS role on Windows Server 2012 R2, and install and manage AD FS proxy servers.
Note: This training course maps to the Implement and Manage Federated Identities for SSO domain for Microsoft Certification exam 70-346.
- Planning for AD FS
- Sizing your infrastructure
- Configuring clients
- Installing the AD FS role
- Managing your servers
- Installing and configuring the AD FS proxy
- Tips for taking Microsoft Certification exam 70-346
Skill Level Intermediate
Office 365: Administration (2014)with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Cybersecurity with Cloud Computingwith Malcolm Shore2h 25m Intermediate
1. Active Directory Federation Services Planning
2. Install and Manage AD FS Servers
3. Install and Manage AD FS Proxy Servers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.