Join Steve Somers for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Getting Work Done in Office 365.
- [Voiceover] For this course you should have a basic understanding of Office 365. If you need to learn more about Office 365 you can check out this playlist of other courses to brush up on your skills. This course is designed around Office 365 for business. Depending on your subscription level, you may see some different options or offerings than those show in this course. We'll use a PC running Windows 10 and Office 2016, although there are similar applications on a Mac, the experience may vary. During the course, we'll be using examples from a fictional business called Landon Hotel.
Regardless of the industry, we'll show you how to apply our techniques for getting work done that are valuable to any organization. Let's get started.
Next, learn which methods—email, phone, Skype, or face-to-face discussions—are most effective for communicating, and explore how to best plan and run effective meetings. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build a personal productivity strategy that works for you and your team.
Getting Things Done® is a registered trademark of the David Allen Company.
- Exploring GTD®
- Planning your day and week
- Managing your inbox
- Storing files on OneDrive and SharePoint
- Taking notes with OneNote
- Communicating effectively
- Planning productive meetings
- Running successful meetings