Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Word for Mac 2016: Forms in Depth.
- There's not much that you will need for this course. This is a Word 2016 for MAC course, so you will need to have Word 2016 for MAC, which you can download as part of a subscription to Office 365 or purchase as part of the Office suite, the Student version, the Home version, your Professional version, whichever version of Word 2016 for MAC you have will be fine, but you want to make sure that you have that installed. You'll also need to have some experience with Word 2016 for MAC. This is not a beginner's course. I'm assuming you already know how to create and save files, that you already know how to format text, how to insert a table, and do some basic formatting of pages.
If you'd like a brush-up on any of the skills for Word 2016 for MAC, I would recommend the Word 2016 for MAC Essential Training course in the lynda.com training library. With some software and some skills or experience under your belt, you're ready to begin working with forms for Word for MAC.
- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word template
- Sharing form templates with your team