Find out what you need to know to follow along in this course.
- [Instructor] Well, here's what you need to know if you're following along with me in this course. Office 365 comes in a variety of plans, some for individuals, some for businesses, even some for those in the field of education. And not all plans are alike. I'll be working with Office 365 for business, so if what you see on your screen differs from what you see on my screen, don't be alarmed. For example, some features, specific to business, may not appear in other subscription models. Also, new and enhanced features often show up in Office 365 for business before they show up in other subscription models.
So it may just be a matter of time and having some patience before you see them.
- Getting writing assistance from Editor
- Using the Resume Assistant in Word
- Turning data into maps in Excel
- Setting access to linked files right within Outlook
- Creating better PowerPoint lists with Designer
- Using the math assistant in OneNote
- Working with Microsoft To-Do and Forms