Get started with the Office 365 version of Microsoft Outlook. Learn to set up Outlook email, read and organize mail, save attachments, and more.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton. Welcome to Office 365 for Mac: Up and Running with Outlook. If you've already watched the Up and Running with Outlook for Mac 2016, you don't need to watch this course. As Office 365 always uses the most current edition of Outlook, these two courses are identical. This course is designed to be very fast-paced to get you up to speed so that you can start using Outlook for Mac right away. I'm going to take you through adding email accounts, how to use the interface, reading, organizing and searching your mail.
I'll show you how to work with attachments and then we'll move onto contacts. I'll show you how to create contacts and contact groups. Finally, I'll show you how to navigate the calendar, create an appointment, a meeting and even how to open somebody else's calendar. We have a lot to cover in a very short amount of time so let's get started.
- Adding email accounts
- Reading mail
- Organizing mail
- Creating, replying to, and forwarding email
- Creating new contacts and groups
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Adding a signature to email