Learn how to set up, configure, and build a Teams bot. Discover how to register your bots, enable side loading, write code for scenarios specific to Teams, and test your bots.
- [Sahil] Hi, my name is Sahil Malik, and welcome to Microsoft Teams Bots for Developers. Microsoft Teams is a central piece in the Office 365 Collaboration Toolkit, and it comes with a great development story. A big part of which is bots. What comes to your mind when I say bots? Intelligent computers? A machine playing a violin followed by violence? Humans losing their jobs, we becoming parts of our computer overlords? Rest easy, the Microsoft Bot Framework is none of that.
It is simply a new kind of user interface for your applications. A chat-based user interface. In this course, I will introduce you to the basics of the Microsoft Bot Framework, followed by how to write bots for Microsoft Teams. I will then show you how to write code for Team-specific scenarios, how to register your bot, and how to package and side load your bots. I hope you enjoy watching this course.
- What are bots?
- Creating bots
- Testing using ngrok
- Deploying bots to Microsoft Teams
- Testing bots
- Bots as Azure AD applications
- Updating bot registration in Azure
- Building the bot package
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Creating a Bot
3. Deploy a Bot to Microsoft Teams
4. Teams Bot Interactions
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.