This course covers essential skills for troubleshooting Microsoft online services—focusing on topics related to supporting users—and covers the objectives for the Microsoft Certification Cloud Fundamentals exam (98-369).
- [Andrew] Hi, I'm Andrew Bettany, and I've been working with cloud technologies for over 10 years. Now that you've moved your enterprise communication and collaboration to the cloud, you can sit back and enjoy Office 365. When things go wrong, your users need you to help them fix and troubleshoot all of the new integrated services of Office 365. And in this course I'll walk you through the essentials of how to troubleshoot Microsoft Online Services. We'll cover Office and Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business Online.
I'm excited to show you the tools and wizards and share best practices to help you minimize common issues from arising in the first place. So if you're ready, grab your gear, and let's get started to troubleshoot in Microsoft Online Services.
- Common sign-in issues and resolutions
- Network connectivity tools
- Installing and running the Microsoft Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant tool
- Troubleshooting Exchange ActiveSync
- Outlook profile repair
- Troubleshooting OneDrive for Business issues
- Delegated mailbox issues
- Troubleshooting common Office 365 SharePoint problems
- Common Skype for Business Online problems