Discover how to efficiently manage your organization's implementation of Office 365, including global subscription settings, Exchange mailboxes, and SharePoint and Skype for Business services.
- Hi I'm David Elfassy and welcome to administration for cloud base Office 365. In this course we'll look at Office 365 from the point of view of an IT implementer and decision maker. As a combination of exchange server, sharepoint server, and link server, Office 365 provides enterprise level services to organizations of all sizes. We'll look at the skills required to implement some of the most crucial deployment tasks of Office 365 such as setting up your email domains. We'll dive into the most important aspects of selecting your Office 365 subscription such as understanding your service level agreements or SLAs.
We will also cover how client connections to Office 365 can be manipulated through policies and multifactor authentication. We'll go for how you can configure general Office 365 settings such as reporting features but mainly we'll dive into the technical features of exchange, sharepoint, and link. We'll see how you could apply disclaimers to emails by using transport rules. Manage sharepoint site collection quotas. Understand the Outlook auto discover architecture and force configurations onto linked clients. We'll also review plenty of troubleshooting tools and give you many implementation tips sharing insight on the architecture behind Office 365.
Now, let's get started with administration for cloud base Office 365.
- Managing global subscription settings, domain names, and user settings
- Managing Exchange user mailboxes
- Implementing Exchange distribution and security groups
- Using a message trace
- Implementing Exchange rules
- Managing SharePoint compliance settings
- Managing Skype for Business settings
- Using remote PowerShell to manage Office 365