Learn how to manage users, groups, and passwords in Office 365, and prepare for Office 365 exam 70-346, Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements.
- [Brian] Hello there, I'm Brian Culp. I have been teaching people about Windows and Microsoft certifications since the days of Windows NT, and I'll be your tour guide as we look at managing cloud identities for an Office 365 environment. Additionally, you should know that the topics in this course map to a specific objective domain on the 70-346 exam. That exam, by the way, is called Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements. I'll be tackling this subject by breaking it into three sections.
The first section is configuring password management. The second looks at managing users and security groups, and the third is where we will manage cloud identities using Windows PowerShell. By the end of this course, you'll have a better grasp of users, groups, and password management in Office 365, and we'll also be better prepared for the 346 exam. Let's get started.
- Configuring password management
- Defining password complexity and resetting options
- Importing users
- Administering groups
- Configuring multifactor authentication
- Managing cloud identities with PowerShell
- Bulk user management