Deploy and manage custom installations of Office 365 on all the devices in your organization—PCs, tablets, and smartphones alike—while studying for Microsoft exam 70-347, Enabling Office 365 Services.
- [Sharon] Do you subscribe to Office 365 but do not understand how to configure your client devices? Hi, I'm Sharon Bennett, and I'll be guiding you on the path to manage your devices for Office 365. We'll be exploring custom installations, troubleshooting with two really cool tools, the Telemetry Dashboard, and OffCAT. Both are free. If you have control issues, then the chapter using the Office Deployment Tool will allow you control the installation of Office Pro Plus. You will also get some tips and tricks to help you manage your Office 365 Pro Plus deployment.
If you're ready, then let's get started.
- Restricting self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus
- Restricting and revoking activation
- Self-provisioning Windows Store apps and Office for Mac
- Managing deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Enabling telemetry
- Deploying agents
- Configuring Outlook, Skype, and Office Online
- Implementing authentication