Pass Microsoft Certification exam 70-346. Learn how to implement single sign-on in Office 365 via Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Managing Office 365 Identifies focuses on the objective to implement and manage federated identifies for single sign-on. To make sure admins are properly trained, Microsoft offers a certification test to validate your knowledge. That's what this course is all about. Hello, I'm Sharon Bennett, and I'm a Microsoft certified trainer. In this course I'll cover how to plan for Active Directory Federated Services, install and manage ADFS servers, web application proxy, or ADFS proxy servers.
In addition, this course maps to the Implement and manage federated identifies for SSO domain for exam 7346, Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements. You can also use this course to help you implement your own ADFS solution with Office 365. If you're ready, let's get started.
Here, system admins will learn how to implement and manage federated identities for single sign-on in Office 365. Microsoft Certified Trainer Sharon Bennett shows how to plan for an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), install the AD FS role on Windows Server 2012 R2, and install and manage AD FS proxy servers.
Note: This training course maps to the Implement and Manage Federated Identities for SSO domain for Microsoft Certification exam 70-346.
- Planning for AD FS
- Sizing your infrastructure
- Configuring clients
- Installing the AD FS role
- Managing your servers
- Installing and configuring the AD FS proxy
- Tips for taking Microsoft Certification exam 70-346