Learn how to deploy Office 365. Move your network to Office 365 and configure Office 365 accounts, email, file sharing, and other valuable business services.
- Office 365 is a Microsoft cloud-based Office suite and consists of a number of products and services. My name is David Elfassy, and welcome to Deploying Office 365. My day job is to implement and design messaging solutions for enterprises all over the world. This course will dive deep into the management tools for Office 365 and explore all of the prerequisites for deploying an Office 365 solution. We will configure mailboxes, directories, distribution lists, and shared data access.
I'll provide several tips and tricks on how to significantly improve your Office 365 efficiency. We'll configure the other Office 365 applications as well, focusing on Skype for Business and SharePoint Online. I am looking forward to sharing this information with you. Let's get started.
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services