Be more productive at work with Office 365 and the popular Getting Things Done® framework. Learn time and task management techniques to get more done.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Have you ever been overwhelmed by the number of things you have to do in a given day. Ever end that day exhausted, but not feeling like you got anything done. These are challenges we all face, and new information and new technologies can make it even harder to get work done. But it doesn't have to be that way. Developing a personal productivity strategy by using the tools available in Office 365 can help you be more effective and successful. It's time to move from being busy to being productive. I'm Steve Somers, and together with Steve Nguyen, we've developed this course on getting work done in Office 365.
We'll share our experiences on how to integrate common personal productivity techniques, which we developed in our roles as productivity coaches for large organizations. In this course, we'll cover productivity techniques, planning and running effective meetings, developing a system for capturing information, and investigating better ways to work as a team. So, if you're ready, let's learn how to be more productive.
Next, learn which methods—email, phone, Skype, or face-to-face discussions—are most effective for communicating, and explore how to best plan and run effective meetings. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build a personal productivity strategy that works for you and your team.
- Exploring GTD
- Planning your day and week
- Managing your inbox
- Storing files on OneDrive and SharePoint
- Taking notes with OneNote
- Communicating effectively
- Planning productive meetings
- Running successful meetings