Get started with the Office 365 version of Microsoft Outlook. Learn to set up Outlook email, read and organize mail, save attachments, and more.
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton. Welcome to Office 365: Up and Running with Outlook. If you've already watched Up and Running with Outlook 2016, you don't need to watch this course. Because Office 365 always uses the most current edition of Outlook, these two courses are identical. This course is designed to be very fast-paced, to get you up to speed so that you can start using Outlook right away. I'm going to take you through adding email accounts, how to use the interface, reading, organizing, and searching your mail.
I'll show you how to work with attachments. Then, we'll move on to contacts. I'll show you how to create contacts and contact groups. Finally, I'll show you how to navigate the calendar, create an appointment, a meeting, and even how to open somebody else's calendar. We have a lot to cover in a very short amount of time, so let's get started.
- Adding email accounts in Outlook
- Reading and replying to email
- Working with attachments
- Handling junk mail
- Creating new contacts
- Creating calendar appointments and meetings
- Setting preferences
- Creating a mail signature