Learn how to use OneNote, the popular note-taking and sharing app, to get and stay organized.
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training, I'm David Rivers. In this course, we'll cover everything you need to get started using this powerful note taking software from Microsoft. We'll begin with a quick overview of OneNote 2011 for Mac, what it is, and how you can use it to improve your productivity. In no time at all you'll be creating your own digital notebooks with sections, pages, subpages, and of course notes. Then I'll show you how to get all kinds of existing content into your notebooks like text, images, audio and video, even other files like Excel spreadsheets.
Next we'll spend some time learning ways to stay organized when working with digital notebooks such as using tables to keep your content in its place and we'll explore several different ways to share notebook with others like saving to the Cloud and inviting people to share. With so much to cover let's get started with OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.