Get a tour of the Microsoft's cloud-based Office software, Office 365, from the perspectives of both an end user and an administrator.
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Up and Running with Office 365, I'm David Rivers. With Office 365 you'll be able to access your email, your contacts, your calendar, and work with all your important documents from virtually anywhere, on any device. And all without installing a single piece of software if you so choose. Now this course is designed to get you introduced to the many features and functions of this subscription based service, both as a user and as an administrator. So with so much to cover, let's get you Up and Running with Office 365.
- Logging in as an administrator
- Defining and adding users
- Uploading files to a team site
- Reading and sending email with the Outlook Web App
- Working with calendars and contacts in Outlook
- Editing a team site
- Adding files to OneDrive
- Connecting with newsfeeds, IM, LinkedIn, or a blog
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new chapter on the Planner task management feature, introduced in Office 365 in June 2016.
Q: This course was updated on 04/05/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to get started as an end user, including how to install client apps, navigate from app to app, and set up your profile.