Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using indents, bullets, and numbering, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- When writing notes here in OneNote 2016 on the Mac,…you may need to list certain items…and a list will look better if it has bullets,…or if the order's important, numbers.…The Bullets and Numbering feature here in OneNote…is automated, meaning, we can rearrange the order…and the numbering and the bullets are all automatic,…just like they are in other programs…like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, for example.…So let's take a look here.…I'm going to go to the User Conference 2016 section.…You can go to any section you like.…
I'm going to add a new page here, though,…by clicking Add Page…and I'm going to type in…Required Equipment.…This is all part of the Venue,…so I'm going to right-click Required Equipment…over here on the right,…and Make that a Subpage of Venue,…just like that.…Now we can click down below…and start listing the required equipment.…We can turn on Bullets or Numbering,…if order's important,…right from the Home tab of the Ribbon.…With it selected, you'll see two buttons.…
But if you want, you can add the content first…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.