Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using indents, bullets, and numbering, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- When you have a list of items…sometimes it's easier to look at…when that list has bullets,…maybe numbers if the order is important, or even indents,…and that's what we're going to talk about in this movie.…We'll continue with our Executive Team.…And you can work on your own text,…or if you wanted to you could…import the file that imported to get this content.…Remember we copied and pasted from No Obstacles bio,…a Word document.…So once you get this content in here…or work with your own content,…let's say for example we wanted to indent these paragraphs,…the information about each of our executives.…
Well, we can click right at the beginning of a paragraph…and go up to the Home tab on the Ribbon.…With it selected,…you'll notice that there is an Indent button.…So, by clicking the Increase Indent Position…you can see the entire paragraph is indented.…Click it again and it goes in even further.…Click the Decrease Indent button to bring it back.…Let's bring it all the way back.…That's just one option,…and it's maybe not the best option for this particular list…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.