Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Microsoft Teams Bot Development.
- [Instructor] This course also comes with exercise files, code that I wrote as I was going through the various chapters and modules in this course. Inside the exercise files folder, you will find folders matching each chapter, and inside each one of these chapters, as applicable where we did write some code, you should see a start and end folder. The start folder should contain the code that we start with in that particular video, and the end folder should contain the code that you should end with in that video.
If you want to jump into any portion of this video or course directly, go ahead and open the zip file. Inside it should be a simple node.js project. Unzip it in a folder and run and pm install and that should get you going.
- What are bots?
- Creating bots
- Testing using ngrok
- Deploying bots to Microsoft Teams
- Testing bots
- Bots as Azure AD applications
- Updating bot registration in Azure
- Building the bot package
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Creating a Bot
3. Deploy a Bot to Microsoft Teams
4. Teams Bot Interactions
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.