Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Word for Mac 2016: Forms in Depth.
- There are two different ways that you can work along with me while you're taking this course. First, if you are a Premium Member of the lynda.com Training Library, you can download the Exercise Files, and you'll have your own copies of the files that I'll be using, the documents that I'll be creating in the course. I've downloaded the folder, placed it on my desktop. You can put it anywhere else you wish, and when you open the folder, the Exercise Files are arranged by Chapter. So, there are two files that we'll be using in Chapter 1, LH Event blank and LH Event Tables.
At the point at which I open a document in a movie, a banner will appear on the screen to tell you the name of the document that I'm using and that you might then choose to open as well. Whether you're a Premium Member or not, you are invited to use your own assets, your own content during this course. If you have a form that you want to work with, feel free. Open the form or bring a manual copy of it, and work through the movies that show you how to lay that form out from scratch. So, two methods, then. Download the files I'm using or use your own files.
- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word template
- Sharing form templates with your team