Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Word 2016: Forms in Depth.
- If you are a premium member of the lynda.com training library, you'll have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Click the Exercise File button at the top of the course window to download the files, and then place then somewhere. I keep mine here on the desktop. Within the Exercise Files folder, you'll see that there's an organization by chapter. So for example, in Chapter 01, there are two documents listed. At the beginning of any movie where I open a file, a banner appears to show you the name of the file that I'm using.
If you want to work along with me, open the file. If you are a monthly or annual subscriber, you don't have access to these exercise files, but no worries, you can always follow along using your own files, your own documents or forms that you want to create. Perhaps you might choose to do that even if you are a premium member because at the end of the course then, you would have some forms that you would be ready to use in your organization.
- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word 2016 template
- Sharing Word form templates with your team
- Creating forms with Word building blocks