Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Office 365.
- If you have access to the exercise files you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. So if you do plan on using them I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as here on the desktop. Double-click the Exercise Files folder, you'll see a few files that we'll be using in some of the movies in this course. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry, you can still learn lots by following along with your own files, or by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Learn how to store your files in the cloud using OneDrive.
- Assess how to adjust permissions and create users.
- Discover how to upload and manage files in the cloud.
- Use the App Launcher to quickly switch between Office 365 apps.
- Recognize how to communicate with team members.
- Identify how to connect with newsfeeds, LinkedIn, or blogs.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new chapter on the Planner task management feature, introduced in Office 365 in June 2016.
Q: This course was updated on 04/05/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to get started as an end user, including how to install client apps, navigate from app to app, and set up your profile.