We live in a world in which we require quick access to information in order to make decisions. We require increased openness and transparency in order to get our work done. This video will introduce you to some of the basics of using Yammer and why enterprise social networking can be valuable to helping your team be better connected.
- [Voiceover] The worlds become a giant network.…Everywhere we go we're used to seeing everyone…on their phones checking Facebook,…updating Twitter, posting to Instagram.…That same energy can be harnessed…using social tools to get work done.…One of those tools is Yammer, Office 365's Enterprise…social network, it's easy to use because of what you know…from other social apps, but it's something unique…for how you get work done.…I'm gonna walk you through some scenarios in order…to show how using a platform like Yammer can help your teams…be more open and collaborative.…Let's start with an overview of the Yammer homepage.…
On the left we have some navigation elements,…like the home page, the inbox were you can see messages…that have been sent directly to you, and notifications…for things like likes and replies.…In addition we have some elements of navigating to groups…as well as an orientation down at the bottom…for getting to your profile and changing networks.…On the right there's other elements for getting started,…
Next, learn which methods—email, phone, Skype, or face-to-face discussions—are most effective for communicating, and explore how to best plan and run effective meetings. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build a personal productivity strategy that works for you and your team.
Getting Things Done® is a registered trademark of the David Allen Company.
- Explain the best ways to improve personal productivity.
- Differentiate between OneDrive and SharePoint.
- List the most important features of OneNote.
- Name the most important guideline for writing emails.
- Cite the best practices for managing multiple calendars.
- Explain ways to make meeting matter.
- Summarize the components of a productive meeting agenda.