When working with multiple objects that may even overlap one another on a slide, it can be difficult to select the right object or even see it. In this movie, you will know how to use the selection pane to relable objects, select hidden objects, show or hide objects, and even rearrange object order on a slide.
- [Voiceover] In this chapter we're going to…be working with multiple objects on our slides…here in PowerPoint.…And when you do have multiple objects,…sometimes as your moving things around…you need one object to be placed on top…of the other object not behind.…Sometimes you can't even see all of your objects.…We're going to be working with our Landon Hotel…Presentation we've been working with all along.…You can open up Landon Hotel 06, 01…if your catching up.…We're on slide eight, the very last slide here.…And, what you may not realize is there's more…than what meets the eye here.…
Something is being hidden by something else.…And we can determine what that is by opening up…something called the Selection Pane.…All you have to do is make sure the Home tab…on the ribbon is selected, go over to the…Arrange drop down; here's where we do things…like re-order objects if they're overlapping.…Sending objects to the front or back,…all we have to do is select them first.…There's grouping, aligning, rotating.…But right down at the bottom is…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.