Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Use FastTrack to prepare for Office 365, part of Office 365: Deployment.
- [Instructor] As the saying goes,…if we fail to plan, then we plan to fail.…And it's very clear that Microsoft understands…the key focus on planning an Office 365 deployment.…Microsoft has provided a set of tools and guidelines…that will assist organizations of varying sizes…to onboard to Office 365.…Regardless of the amount of experience…that you have with the infrastructure…of the Microsoft world, or you have…a environment that has no current infrastructure at all,…and you want to move over to Office 365,…there is a pretty significant learning curve,…in terms of how much information you need…to absorb about the various products of Office 365.…
So, what Microsoft has provided is FastTrack.…Now, FastTrack is a set of tools…that will get you through to that Office 365 deployment.…Microsoft has broken this down into three varying phases,…Envision, Onboard, and then Drive Value,…which basically means the pre-planning or the preparation,…the onboarding, or the ability to actually…go onto Office 365 and the tasks required to get there,…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services