Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Use FastTrack to prepare for Office 365, part of Deploying Office 365.
- [Voiceover] If you started to evaluate Office 365…for your infrastructure, you've likely come across…a multitude of information that guides you…through the process of getting there.…Deploying to Office 365, managing Office 365,…and configuring Office 365 for your specific needs.…Now, Microsoft understands that there's…a lot of complexity involved in identifying…the correct solution, in getting appropriate buying…from stakeholders within your company,…and getting all your users to correctly use…the technology and get the most out of…their investment to Office 365.…
So what Microsoft has designed is the FastTrack.…Now the FastTrack is essentially a portal that you use…to access all the resources for the different individuals…that will be involved in the deployment to Office 365.…Whether it's the projects managers that are in charge,…whether it's the business owners that need…to make the purchasing, whether it's the end users…that need to actually use the technology,…or the IT staff that will manage the resources…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services