Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Troubleshoot the deployment of Office 365, part of Deploying Office 365.
- [Voiceover] Sometimes things go well,…sometimes things don't go so well.…If you have problems connecting to your Office 365 tenant,…whether your users are reporting performance issues,…or some users are simply unable to connect,…and you've already verified that Office 365 is available,…and your tenant is truly available online,…you may want to run various diagnostics.…Now there's several tools that are very complex,…such as network monitors, and message analyzers,…which sniff traffic on the network…and give you very complex reports…as to what is going on in your infrastructure.…
But there's also tools that are much simpler to use…and provide a wealth of information.…There's two specific tools that are my starting points…when I'm troubleshooting Office 365.…One of them is the Office 365 Client Performance Analyzer.…And the Client's Performance Analyzer is great because…it will run specific checks for Exchange or SharePoint.…So let's run it and see how it works.…First thing I had to do is download it,…and I'll show you in a few minutes where the link is…
This course details the process of moving your network to Office 365 by deploying a new Office 365 subscription. David Elfassy covers creating user accounts, adding domains, and configuring email, directories, conferencing, file sharing, and valuable business services such as PowerShell and SharePoint. Watch these tutorials to deploy your own implementation of Office 365 or to see if this technology fits your enterprise needs.
- Using FastTrack to prepare for Office 365
- Creating Office 365 user accounts
- Adding domains
- Configuring Outlook and Skype
- Configuring sharing and shared mailboxes
- Troubleshooting an Office 365 deployment
- Configuring PowerShell
- Creating SharePoint services