Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Tracking authors and page versions, part of OneNote for Mac Essential Training (Office 365).
- If you were following along in the previous movie,…you now know when you collaborate with others…on your OneNote notebooks…giving them access to make changes,…little markers begin to show up in the content…with the initials of the person who made the change.…As you hover over that…you get to see a little more information.…So imagine collaborating on content with multiple people…and you see all these initials all over the place.…Well if you want to just look at the content…without all of that author information,…you can hide it.…Just go up to the View tab on the Ribbon,…and click Hide Authors.…
Now it's still there, it's just hidden away…and if you want to bring it back,…you click the same button to bring it back…but it's just a nice way to hide everything…and see the finished product…after all of the collaboration has ended.…I'm going to leave it back on.…Now as you may recall,…everything you create here in OneNote is cloud-based,…stored in your OneDrive,…so we can access it from there.…And by going to OneDrive…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.