Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Touring the user interface, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- Before we begin to explore the many powerful features…and functions of OneNote 2016 for the Mac,…we should get comfortable in our surroundings.…So let's take a quick tour of the user interface.…You will have had to have launched OneNote.…Now if it's your first time, your screen…is going to look very similar to mine.…If it's not your first time using OneNote,…yours probably looks a little bit different,…but let's start at the very top.…Here we see OneNote on the menu bar with…File, Edit, View, all the way across to Help laid out like…many of the other programs found in the Office Suite.…
When we go to the OneNote menu, that's where…we can access our preferences, for example.…If you're not signed in, you can sign in from here,…sign out, and activate your account.…You can Quit OneNote altogether from here…and keyboard shortcuts are displayed on the menus…like Command Q to Quit and…Command Comma to get to the Preferences.…Then we have File related commands on the File menu.…Here's where we can go to create new pages, sections,…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.