Learn how to enable the "time to leave" function in Outlook on a mobile device to let you know when you should be leaving for an off-site event based on current traffic conditions.
- [Instructor] If you use Outlook on a mobile device, there's a feature that will let you know when the ideal time is to leave for an event that may be offsite. It's going to analyze traffic and any issues you may encounter and tell you when it's time to leave. It's called Time to Leave, and it's one of the settings in Outlook on a mobile device. So the first thing you'll need to do is locate the settings in Outlook on your mobile device. Scroll down where you'll find something called Time to Leave.
Tap that, and you'll see that it's an option that can be turned on, and when it's turned on, it'll let you know based on whether you're driving or taking public transit. I'm gonna choose driving. Once that's set up, you can go back and close up your settings. Now any events that you schedule that are away from your current location, Outlook's going to analyze traffic and let you know when the ideal time is to leave with a notification.
It's a new feature in the mobile version of Outlook using Office 365.
- Getting writing assistance from Editor
- Using the Resume Assistant in Word
- Turning data into maps in Excel
- Setting access to linked files right within Outlook
- Creating better PowerPoint lists with Designer
- Using the math assistant in OneNote
- Working with Microsoft To-Do and Forms