- Before we distribute this form,…we want to make sure that it behaves…exactly as we would expect it to.…The first thing that I do is…I will make sure that it's protected.…I can actually tell that it is…because as you'll notice,…most of the tools that would normally…be available to me,…on almost every tab are no longer enabled.…That's because this is protected,…so I'm locked away from making…some particular types of changes.…I'm going to hit the Tab key…to move from field to field…and expect it to progress…through the form in order.…
If it doesn't,…I know that I have a problem.…Normally, that will work just fine…and it brings me all the way back.…If Tab works, Shift-Tab does as well.…Next I will want to enter information…in each field to make sure that it works…as I would imagine that it would.…You've already seen me enter…date information, first name, last name,…and so on.…When I entered the date here the last time,…it looked like that when I was done,…which is curious to me.…I'm going to go back to the Developer tab.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Starting with a form template
- Gathering form requirements
- Formatting form tables
- Inserting form controls: lists, date pickers, check boxes, and more
- Protecting the form
- Saving a form as a Word template
- Sharing form templates with your team
Skill Level Intermediate
Word for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith David Rivers4h 56m Beginner
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Getting to Know Word Forms
2. Inserting Form Controls to Capture Data
3. Finishing a Form
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.