In this video, see how to get OneDrive set up so you can store files on the cloud, which will also set us up to share files with co-workers later.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to see…how to get OneDrive setup so you can store…files on the cloud which will also set us up…to share files later in this chapter.…Starting from the main Office 365 website,…I want to find the tile for OneDrive and click on that.…Since I'm accessing this through my…Office 365 Business account, I am using…OneDrive for Business, though the personal version…of OneDrive works very similarly.…What I've got here is a list of files…stored on my OneDrive, stored on the cloud.…I've setup this folder here with documents…specific for my company, and when I click on that,…of course I can see a list of files.…
I can see another subfolder,…and I can basically store and organize files here…just like I would on a drive on my computer.…Since I'm accessing this on the web,…I can access these files from any computer…connected to the internet.…From here, I can upload new files,…just by going to the toolbar up at the top.…I can click on that button and upload a file…from the computer that I'm currently working on.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Office 365 accounts and tools
- Office 365 Groups and SharePoint
- Choosing the right tools for your collaboration needs
- Working with shared calendars in Outlook
- Making video and audio calls with Skype for Business
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Editing and co-authoring files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Choosing a location to store files
- Sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files in Teams