Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing notebooks, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Because OneNote 2016 for the Mac is cloud based,…meaning the notebooks, sections, pages, and notes…that you create are all stored in the cloud,…this makes it very easy to share.…You can share entire notebooks,…specific sections, pages, even subpages,…and that's what we're going to do in this movie.…You could be working with your own…notebooks, sections and pages,…or if you've been following along with me step by step,…you'll have a Business notebook with a Travel section…and Airline Info is where we left off.…
Let's start with sharing an entire notebook.…If you go up to the File menu and down to share,…you're going to see sharing options.…The top one is Invite People.…This is built into OneNote…and you don't need to access…your own email program to invite people.…You simply add their email addresses or their contacts,…their names, and a link will be sent out to them…via email that they can click to access the notebook.…Now, you can also copy links to your notebook…and use your email program if you want.…
When you copy a view-only link…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.