Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing notebooks, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Because OneNote Notebooks are cloud-based,…stored on one drive, it makes it easy for sharing.…You can share entire Notebooks, allowing people to view…or even edit your Notebooks.…And you can limit them to specific pages as well.…So we're going to explore sharing in this movie.…We're going to work with our Business Notebook…we already created.…If you weren't following along with me…you can work with any Notebook you'd like to experiment.…There are different ways to share and we're going to start…by going to the top right-hand corner…of our OneNote page here, where we find the Sharing icon.…
Give it a click…and you'll see the different Sharing options.…One option is to Invite People.…People get invitation emails to access your Notebook.…You could also send them a Link and Email specific Pages…so they'll get links to the pages…that they can access and view.…Let's start with Inviting People.…Clicking here allows us to type in contact Names…or Email Addresses.…I'm going to send this to someone I know,…karenlrivers@hotmail.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.