This video will show how to share files that you have stored on OneDrive or Sharepoint. You can easily make those files accessible to other people. We'll also see how to share files from within the Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications.
- [Instructor] In other movies in this chapter,…we saw how to store files in OneDrive for SharePoint.…Once you have files in either of those locations,…you can share those files with other people,…and that's what I want to dig into here in this movie.…Also in this movie, we'll see how to share a file directly…from within the Word, Excel, or PowerPoint applications.…So, in addition to the Office webpage here,…I have two other tabs open.…I have one tab open to my OneDrive for business,…and one tab open to a SharePoint group.…I want you to see that the document management interface…is pretty similar between the two.…
I see a list of files here in SharePoint.…I've got the Upload button and the New button.…These are things that we've seen in other movies.…And if I go over to OneDrive, I see the list of files.…I see the Upload button.…I see the New button to make a new folder, and so on.…So sharing a file with somebody works almost exactly…the same whether you're starting from the OneDrive…interface or the SharePoint interface,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Office 365 accounts and tools
- Office 365 Groups and SharePoint
- Choosing the right tools for your collaboration needs
- Working with shared calendars in Outlook
- Making video and audio calls with Skype for Business
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Editing and co-authoring files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Choosing a location to store files
- Sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files in Teams