In this video, see how to share files with co-workers in a Yammer feed. We will post a message with a file attachement included. See how to view and even edit documents from the Yammer interface.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at…sharing files with co-workers in Yammer.…This will look fairly familiar if you watched…the movie on sharing files in Microsoft Teams.…I want to start by posting a new message for my co-workers,…so I'm going to go to the text field at the top of my home feed…and I'm going to type in some text.…I want to make sure that this is going to…the group that I want, so I'm going to go here…and choose the All Company group…and then of course I could post this.…But I don't want to just post text, what we really want to…see here is adding a file attachment, which we can do…by clicking on the paperclip icon here in the text field.…
Now technically you do not have to type in text…if your goal is to just upload a file.…You could go straight to the paperclip icon,…but I always like to add a little text.…But once I've got that, I can hit the paperclip icon…and I can choose to upload a file…from my computer or from my OneDrive.…I'm going to grab a file from my computer…and I've got that file here so I'll just select it,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Office 365 accounts and tools
- Office 365 Groups and SharePoint
- Choosing the right tools for your collaboration needs
- Working with shared calendars in Outlook
- Making video and audio calls with Skype for Business
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Editing and co-authoring files stored on OneDrive or SharePoint
- Choosing a location to store files
- Sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files in Teams