In this video, receive an introduction to the concepts of artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and predictive applications will keep pushing out the boundaries of the possible, while the IoT makes it possible to connect to more all the time.
- We're getting close to the end of this course,…but the future is continuing to happen.…The changes that have occurred in the modern workplace…over the last five years are probably nothing compared…to the changes that will take place over the next five.…Artificial intelligence, machine learning,…and predictive applications will keep pushing…out the boundaries of the possible.…While the Internet of Things makes…it possible to connect to more all the time.…
What do I mean?…Well, let's unpack that statement a little bit.…As computer processing continues…to grow, both in terms of speed…and capacity, we're getting closer…every day to artificial intelligence,…building a brain that is capable…of independent thought and decision making.…What's even more impressive is that even now,…computers are capable of learning by watching actions…and interactions, and making predictions…by applying that information to solve problems.…
How does this relate to the modern workplace?…It's already having an impact in finance,…the health industry, and retail.…
- Identify the benefits of modern file collaboration tools.
- Describe the different approaches to setting up team spaces.
- Explain the technical requirements for a collaborative workplace.
- Outline success factors in migrating to a collaborative workplace.
- Illustrate how modern technology supports collaboration.
- Define business collaboration.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Toolset of Collaboration
2. Why Digital Collaboration?
3. Things to Consider
4. Fostering a Modern Workplace: Culture Trumps Technology
5. Best Practices
Where to go from here2m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.