Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up collaboration with newsfeeds, part of Learning Office 365.
- If you've been following along with me so far,…you know how easy it is to share and collaborate…on files with other people,…using a team site or your OneDrive.…What if you simply want to have…a conversation with those people?…Communicate with them?…In that case, you'll want to use another part…of Office 365 we haven't really touched on yet,…and that is the Newsfeed.…It's kind of like built-in social media…for your organization.…Notice, I've clicked Office 365 to get back to…this start page, and from here we can access…the newsfeed down below by selecting that tile.…
We'll also find the same tile by going to the app launcher.…So, no matter where you are, you can get to the newsfeed…by clicking there, and then choosing Newsfeed…right from here.…All right, if you haven't really used it yet,…you're not going to see a whole lot going on here.…But, over time, things will start to pile up.…With Newsfeed selected over here on the left-hand side,…you're ready to start a conversation.…All you have to do is start typing,…
- Logging in as an administrator
- Defining and adding users
- Uploading files to a team site
- Reading and sending email with the Outlook Web App
- Working with calendars and contacts in Outlook
- Editing a team site
- Adding files to OneDrive
- Connecting with newsfeeds, IM, LinkedIn, or a blog
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new chapter on the Planner task management feature, introduced in Office 365 in June 2016.
Q: This course was updated on 04/05/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to get started as an end user, including how to install client apps, navigate from app to app, and set up your profile.