Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting Outlook options and preferences, part of Office 365 for Mac: Learning Outlook.
- Outlook has some settings that you can change.…To access those settings, from the top File menu,…click Outlook and choose Preferences.…I recommend taking the time to go through…all of these settings and get Outlook all set up…the way that you would like to use it.…For example, you can click on General.…Here's where you can decide whether or not…you want to use that unified inbox that we've…been talking about.…Click Show All to get back to the list of options.…In Notification and Sounds,…you can choose what happens for followup reminders…and calendar appointments.…
You can change your autocorrect settings…for misspelled words.…You can go through and change all your email settings.…For example, what happens when you're reading email.…How long does the message appear unread…when you've selected it in the Preview pane?…You can also add a Signature file here,…and I'll be showing you how to do that in the next video.…So, take a few moments.…Go through all these settings,…and get Outlook all set up…the way that works for you.…
- Adding email accounts
- Reading mail
- Organizing mail
- Creating, replying to, and forwarding email
- Creating new contacts and groups
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Adding a signature to email
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Email
2. Working with People
3. Working with the Calendar
4. Working with Outlook Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.