Learn how to access your profile and account information to both view and make changes to many of the properties, such as your personal information and profile picture, which is how you will be viewed across the various apps when sharing and collaborating with others.
- Because Office 365 is team oriented…and you'll likely be collaborating with others…using many of the apps here in Office 365…you'll want to make sure your profile…information and picture are up to date.…As we're going to talk about in this movie,…here in Office 365 we'll move up to the…top right-hand corner where you should see…your name and possibly an image.…If you haven't added a picture yet,…here's where you go to do it.…Click either your name or your picture…to open up the My Accounts pane here on the right-hand side.…
Now if you don't have a picture you can…click a placeholder for the picture,…or if you do have a picture you can…click the image to change the photo…that appears to instant messaging,…but it also appears in contacts,…if you're using planner team sites,…collaborating on files in OneDrive,…people are going to see this image.…So just know whatever you choose here…is what people are going to see and what you're…going to see across all of the Microsoft apps.…Also down below you can access your own…
- Learn how to store your files in the cloud using OneDrive.
- Assess how to adjust permissions and create users.
- Discover how to upload and manage files in the cloud.
- Use the App Launcher to quickly switch between Office 365 apps.
- Recognize how to communicate with team members.
- Identify how to connect with newsfeeds, LinkedIn, or blogs.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new chapter on the Planner task management feature, introduced in Office 365 in June 2016.
Q: This course was updated on 04/05/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to get started as an end user, including how to install client apps, navigate from app to app, and set up your profile.