When you want to share a copy of your slides with people, and you don't want to print out hard copies, you can send read only copies via email directly from within PowerPoint. In this movie, you will know how to use the share button in PowerPoint to send a pdf copy of your presentation to recipients all in one step.
- [Voiceover] Quite often, when giving a presentation,…your audience will want a copy of the slides they just saw…as you were presenting them.…We already know we can print economically…if we wanted to hand out hard copies of our slides.…Another option though might be…to send an electronic copy to people.…They just have to provide their email address…and you send it off to them.…But not the presentation itself…that they could open up in PowerPoint and edit.…Instead, send them a PDF copy.…You don't have to save it to PDF…and then launch your mail program…and attach it to the mail message and add all the names.…
It can be done quite efficiently for you…right from within PowerPoint.…That's what we're going to do…with our Landon Hotel presentation 0703,…if you're catching up.…All we're going to do is go to the Share button…in the top right hand corner.…Now, there are options here,…if you're connected to your Microsoft account,…for inviting people.…It'll get stored to your OneDrive where they can access it.…Same thing for links.…
- Animating objects with the Animation Painter
- Creating custom shapes and animations
- Playing sounds
- Accessing recent files fast
- Reducing file size
- Customizing the interface
- Navigating from the keyboard
- Adjusting spacing
- Creating 3D images
- Coordinating transitions
- Reusing slides
- Saving and sharing presentations
Skill Level Advanced
1. Top Ten Tips
2. Tips for File Management
Access recent files quickly4m 25s
3. Customize the User Interface
Customize the UI4m 21s
4. Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
5. Work with Text and Media
6. Work with Objects and Animations
7. Share Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.