Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Searching a notebook, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- It's time to experience the real power…behind using a digital notebook…over a paper notebook.…I want you to imagine, just for a moment,…you have this huge paper notebook.…Maybe it's a binder with sections and so on.…And now you need to locate some specific information.…You're going to be flipping through those sections and pages…until you find what you're looking for,…whereas here on OneNote, we have search functionality…that's lightning fast and super powerful.…It's even going to find content inside…images like PDF files for example.…
So to follow along with me, you might want to have…an example of a document that's…not really text, like a PDF.…In an earlier movie, we inserted a PDF…and if you wanted to now, you can do the same thing…in the Company Info section.…We have No Obstacles Sport.…If you don't have this page, just add the page…and go get No Obstacles Sport.pdf…from the Chapter4 folder of your exercise files.…Just insert it here…by going to the Insert menu or…inserting from here…a file attachment.…
What we did was…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Leading Productive Meetings (2011)with Dave Crenshaw1h 22m Appropriate for all
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.